To apply for these positions, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Tenant Service Coordinator
Hickory Street Capital is seeking an experienced Tenant Service Coordinator. The Tenant Service Coordinator’s main responsibility will be to support and coordinate all tenant related issues within a dynamic mixed use entertainment district in the Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago. This role will have responsibilities for aspects of the property’s operations, including coordinating financial matters, maintaining property rentals, overseeing and enforcing leases, coordinating tenant building issues and general communication.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; coordinating repairs and maintenance.
- Receives tenant service requests and administers building work order system.
- Partner with building engineers to coordinate maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Work with contracted security patrol service; coordinating communications and ensuring policies and procedures are being followed.
- Update and maintain operation procedure manual for the property including guidelines for all staff employees, contractors, fire safety guidelines, annual meetings, etc.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual management plan and budget
- Attend after hour meetings, property inspections, audits and emergencies.
- Manage and develop annual calendar of projects and deadlines.
- Oversee vendor relations and ensures of completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Prepares monthly tenant statements and receivable aging reports and contacts tenants when necessary.
- Maintains property manual and contact lists for tenants, vendors, office employees.
- Enters new lease information into the computer system and ensures accuracy.
- 3 years of experience in a large urban mixed use development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional disposition while exercising judgment and discretion in work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree, additional accreditations or degrees a plus.
- CAM license a plus.