To apply for these positions, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Restaurant Asset Manager (Senior Manager or Director)
The Restaurant Asset Manager is responsible for overseeing all F&B asset performance within HSC’s restaurant portfolio. This role ensures operations are within budgeted guidelines and operating to the highest standards.
- Establish budget targets, KPI’s, reporting policies and procedures
- Review menus, analyze staffing, audit financial operations
- Propose goals and objectives for the restaurant portfolio
- Track levels of internal and external customer service amongst the portfolio assets
- Act as the information conduit between the property management and ownership
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio
- Perform financial analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting to ensure that the HSC restaurant portfolio performs to the highest standards
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university
- 10 – 15 years of experience in hospitality/restaurant operations
- Relevant experience as a senior manager, controller or director of operations
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Demonstrated mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Demonstrated excellent communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in financial statements and analysis
- MBA, Hospitality management accreditations or advanced studies
Tenant Service Coordinator
Hickory Street Capital is seeking an experienced Tenant Service Coordinator. The Tenant Service Coordinator’s main responsibility will be to support and coordinate all tenant related issues within a dynamic mixed use entertainment district in the Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago. This role will have responsibilities for aspects of the property’s operations, including coordinating financial matters, maintaining property rentals, overseeing and enforcing leases, coordinating tenant building issues and general communication.
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; coordinating repairs and maintenance.
- Receives tenant service requests and administers building work order system.
- Partner with building engineers to coordinate maintenance services; supervising repairs.
- Work with contracted security patrol service; coordinating communications and ensuring policies and procedures are being followed.
- Update and maintain operation procedure manual for the property including guidelines for all staff employees, contractors, fire safety guidelines, annual meetings, etc.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual management plan and budget
- Attend after hour meetings, property inspections, audits and emergencies.
- Manage and develop annual calendar of projects and deadlines.
- Oversee vendor relations and ensures of completion of projects in a timely manner.
- Prepares monthly tenant statements and receivable aging reports and contacts tenants when necessary.
- Maintains property manual and contact lists for tenants, vendors, office employees.
- Enters new lease information into the computer system and ensures accuracy.
- 3 years of experience in a large urban mixed use development.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional disposition while exercising judgment and discretion in work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree, additional accreditations or degrees a plus.
- CAM license a plus.
director of operations
The Director of Operations ensures that a company's everyday activities run smoothly. This role will work within a team to help create strategy goals, monitor progress, and establish best practices in order to ensure the continued success and development of HSC.
- Develop and manage business processes to insure operational efficiency and clear communication channels.
- Direct and manage the work flow of the HSC team.
- Set parameters to judge how efficiently and effectively the organization is operating.
- Ensure that operational processes perform within established targets.
- Review and evaluate business performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics to identify areas of strength or opportunity.
- Ensure that operational processes perform within established targets
- Represent HSC interests with critical internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee risk management and insurance to adequately and appropriately protect HSC and affiliates
- Develops and presents management reports to leadership team
- 15 – 20 years of experience in business operations
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, prioritize workload, and manage to budget
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and undertake complex analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Generalist, background in events or hospitality a plus