To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
HICKORY STREET CAPITAL JOB POSITION DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant, Hickory Street Capital, LLC
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Hickory Street Capital, LLC
The Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Hickory Street Capital, provides services essential to the mission of the organization and the day-to-day-operation of Hickory Street Capital LLC.
· Schedules all appointments and other commitments. Provides the Vice President with background information and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, conferences, interviews, etc.
· Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the Vice President's office.
· Manage special projects on behalf of the VP of HSC which includes identifying process improvement initiatives, exercising discretion in making decisions, and managing budgets as needed
· Act as a liaison and representative of Hickory Street Capital as it relates to building and maintaining relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including clients, partners, associates, colleagues, and management team
· Plan, schedule and manage events, meetings, entertainment activities, and logistics – including scheduling appropriate facilities – for all business and entertainment meetings.
· Maintains an efficient flow of information between all levels of the Vice President's internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of the organization's plans and priorities
· Processes all incoming correspondence received in the office of the Vice President prioritizing and determining its disposition. Directs mail to appropriate internal staff with instructions and/or suggestions for preparation of a reply. Drafts responses for the Vice President's signature based on knowledge of his activities, interests, priorities, issues, etc.
· Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence prepared for the Vice President's signature to ensure accuracy and completeness, etc. as well as consistency with organizational policy. Follows up with staff to ensure deadlines are met
· Maintains organizational files used by Hickory Street Capital and corporate files of the organization, modifying when necessary and applying rules pertaining to retention and disposition
· Responds to and handles confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact, and diplomacy
· Manage the budgeting and expense monitoring for the Office of the Vice President, and for Hickory Street Capital.
· A four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college
· Demonstrated interpersonal and team building skills among all organizational levels
· Demonstrated fluency on Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point
· Demonstrated communication and writing skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in an organized manner and manage time efficiently and effectively
· Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to work non-standard hours, including nights, weekends, game days
· Prior experience working in Real Estate
· 5 years’ experience supporting the most senior executive(s) in an organization or similar relevant experience
· Problem solving and on-the-spot troubleshooting expertise
· Poise and professional presence